Gurugram, India: Indian startup ecosystem is at a critical juncture, where the initial explosive spurting growth of the startups has seen a recent stability. The entrepreneurs have turned towards smarter choices, based on clear picture drawn after the settling of the dust of the initial rampage of “doing it first”. This new generation of Indian entrepreneurs is assessing their decisions and are not holding back in seeking the support where required.
“Startup Buddy Services” and “Atal Incubation Centre – BIMTECH” have decided to collaborate towards creation of a vibrant ecosystem in Uttar Pradesh. Their aim is to enable 100 self-sustainable startups in the next 3 years, by providing them mentoring, guidance and seed fund investment.
The purpose of this partnership is as follows:
- To Improve Startup Ecosystem in Tier 2 & Tier 3 Cities
- To help Women Entrepreneurs in starting up.
- To help Startups in International expansion
- To help startups in Go to Market Strategies
- To create a communication mechanism between Startups and Government
- To create connects between Startups and Investors
- To arrange various Trainings and Workshops for Startups by Mentors
- To help startups in protecting IPR
- To help Startups in various support functions like legal, compliance, etc.
- To arrange various services for Startups at lowest cost through partners
Amit Singal, CEO of Startup Buddy will be act as advisor for AIC-BIMTECH to support their incubatees. He says, “We have been working with startups very closely, and this partnership will enable us to expand our outreach to tier 2 and tier 3 cities.
Chittransh Verma, AVP – AIC BIMTECH feels very positively about this partnership. He says, “New age startups are coming with some great ideas. We are looking forward to provide them support in any way possible. With this partnership we can expedite our mission to support Startups.”