With NEW Fossil Q Venture & Q Explorist Touchscreen Smartwatches, Get notified, Choose your apps, and Make it yours. Sleeker touchscreen smartwatches featuring stunning full round OLED displays and exclusive new watch apps
|Varun Dhawan and Shruti Haasan as FOSSIL’s first ever Indian celebrity brand ambassadors|
Fossil Firsts is a multimedia campaign. This campaign is starting a movement reminding you of not only your first watch but also the memories associated with that watch. Some customer’s first watch was likely a Fossil watch; however, Fossil knows that the customers have changed, and so have they. Fossil also introduces the Fossil Q series including various types of smartwatches, with fashion and design as the cores. And these are ready to become everyone’s first smartwatch. Fossil collaborates with influential Korean celebrities, Ji Chang Wook and Song Ji Hyo for this campaign. This campaign also celebrates their “firsts” and how these milestones shaped them to become the entertainers and persons they are today.
Speaking on the collaboration, Mr. Johnson Verghese, Managing Director, FOSSIL Indiasaid, “We are very excited to partner with young, refreshing talents like Varun and Shruti. They not only represent the next generation of Fossil fans, they also personify a rare blend of talent, class, intelligence and popularity. More importantly they complement FOSSIL’s legacy and brand ethos which hinges on three pillars – timeless style, authentic inspiration and spontaneous creatively. Both actors will be endorsing our latest Gen 3 touchscreen smartwatches in a multi-media campaign which is all set to kick off. The campaign aims to appeal to the discerning Indian customers, who seek the best of both fashion and technology. We firmly believe this engagement will open up new avenues for us to engage with a broad set of young consumers. We extend a very warm welcome to both actors and look forward to a fruitful journey”.
- Touchscreen, always-on display
- 11.5 mm case (Q Venture) 12.5 mm case (Q Explorist)
- 42mm diameter case (Q Venture) + 44 mm diameter case (Q Explorist)
- High resolution AMOLED display
- iOS or Android users can customize the watch face (including over 30 exclusive Fossil Q watch faces) and information on their watch.
- Vintage-arcade inspired game exclusive for Fossil Q
- Interchangeable Straps
- Wireless Magnetic Charger
- Integrates with top fitness apps including Google Fit™, UA Record ™ by Under Armour, Strava®,and RunKeeper™
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™ 2100 processor and 4GB of memory as well as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Excited about her association, Actress and playback singer Shruti Haasan said, “I am happy to be chosen to represent FOSSIL. I have always been inspired by the brand. I am truly delighted to endorse the brand for their smartwatches and leather bags which blend great style with functionality. I am incredibly flattered to represent a brand of global scale and to feature in one of the most interesting campaigns this season.”
Talking about the association, Actor Varun Dhawan added, “It’s a privilege to be associated with FOSSIL. I have always admired this iconic brand and am particularly excited to be the chosen one to launch the GEN 3 Fossil Q touchscreen smart watch collection. The decision to be a part of FOSSIL links back to my natural affinity with the brand’s values and personality in many ways. I look forward to being an integral part of the FOSSIL family and its fascinating growth journey in India”.
- Both iOS and Android users can now benefit from third-party standalone apps with enhanced functionality.
- Information at a glance is given a whole new meaning: users can customize their watch faces with the information they use the most and create app shortcuts to play music, call a car, or check their latest fitness goals.
- Apps can now quickly be downloaded through the on-watch Google Play Store.
- Android Wear 2.0 brings the Google Assistant* to your wrist. Simply hold the power button on your watch or say “Ok Google”. Set a reminder, ask about the weather or ask for directions.
- Android Wear 2.0 brings an improved Google Fit workout experience. Users can now measure calories, pace, distance, and additional exercises based on settings.
- Users can track runs, bike rides, strength training (including squats, push-ups, etc.), and more.
- As long as there is a connection to a cellular network or Wifi, users can stay motivated while working out by streaming music right from their watch.
- All Fossil Q wearables are compatible with Android™ 4.3 and higher, iPhone 5 and above (running iOS 9 and higher), and connects via Bluetooth technology.
- Fossil is continuing to update its software capabilities to provide enhanced customization experiences to the consumer. App enhancements will include social sharing, custom categories for saving watch faces, and changing your watch face background to an Instagram/Facebook photo.
- What differentiates Fossil from other existing watch apps is that we are able to change the background on multiple watch faces. The list will continue to expand when we launch additional watch faces in January.